NORFOLK, VA. – The Norfolk Admirals are proud to announce Season Memberships for the 2017-18 season are available to the public now!
Including a revised seating map and brand new perks, the Admirals are changing the branding from being a “Season Ticket Holder” to a “Season Member”.
“With new ownership, a commitment to Norfolk and other important organizational changes to come in the off-season, the 2017-18 ECHL season promises to be one you won’t want to miss as Head Coach Robbie Ftorek and the Admirals climb back among the league’s elite teams,” – Admirals President Michael Santos remarked of the launch.
In years past, members have received benefits such as:
- Having a reserved seat for all 36 Admirals home games.
- The first chance at renewing that seat for playoffs and the following season.
- Discounts on Admirals merchandise.
- A pre and post-season party with the team.
- The ability to exchange past-date tickets for future Admirals contests.
However, in 2017-18, season memberships will include even more value, different from years past. Members will receive:
- A membership card that will be valid for discounts from Admirals sponsors around the Hampton Roads area, as well as on merchandise at Admirals games.
- Pre-sale privileges to purchase tickets to other Seven Venues events.
- Admission to exclusive events with Admirals coaches and players beyond just the pre and post-season parties.
- At your seat food and beverage service in the premium (blue) sections.
- The opportunity to sit directly on the glass in the premium (blue) sections.
- A special Admirals season membership gift.